6. The movie screenplay came with a threat.
All the actors received it with a warning that said, ‘If you show this to anyone, two guys from Jersey will come and break your legs.” It’s possible!
7. Tarantino asked a former heroine friend to act as a coach.
He was to ensure that the drug use in this film was done authentically.
8. Tarantino will never tell what’s in the briefcase.
Marsellus Wallace’s briefcase was a big deal throughout the film and still, nobody knows what was in it. Quentin knows but he thinks that the fan theories are better.
9. Mia and Vincent probably didn’t win this dance contest.
If you listen closely, a very faint radio broadcast suggests that she stole the trophy that you see her walking out with.
10. Jules speak about “Ezekiel 25:17” isn’t even in the Bible.
There is one small part that came from the Bible, “and they shall know that I am the LORD, when I shall lay my vengeance upon them, “ but the rest was done for this movie alone.